24 September 2010, Cleveland Ohio, USA
Telos Systems is now shipping its new Hx1 and Hx2 Digital Hybrid telephone interfaces. These latest additions to the Telos family bring broadcasters superior on-air phone performance at an irresistible price.
The single-hybrid Hx1 and dual-hybrid Hx2 are packed with new hybrid technology - the most advanced Telos digital signal processing ever. Hx hybrids bring even the most unruly mobile phone audio into submission. Audio processing from Omnia automatically manages levels and EQ. Built-in auto-answer, caller disconnect detection, ingenious audio-leveling and anti-feedback routines for enhanced open-speaker applications, call screening and line-hold features, front-panel send, receive audio metering and an internal universal power supply are all standard on Hx hybrids.
- Advanced new POTS hybrid algorithms for the clearest caller audio ever.
- New symmetrical wide-range AGC and noise gate by Omnia.
- Studio adaptation and pitch shifter help prevent feedback in open speaker situations.
- Adjustable caller override fine-tunes caller ducking levels.
- Digital Dynamic EQ and adjustable smart leveler.
- Separate EQ High and EQ Low display meters for each hybrid.
- Separate send and receive level meters for each hybrid.
- Status Symbols(TM) provide high-contrast icon display of line status.
- Convenient front-panel "hold" button.
- Auto-Answer with selectable ring count.
- Worldwide disconnect signal detection (loop drop, dial tone, or re-order tone).
Telos Hx1 and Hx2 are available now — visit Telos-Systems.com/dealer/ to find your local Telos representative.
Press-ready photographs of Nx6 can be downloaded from the Telos Photo Gallery at Telos-Systems.com/press-gallery/
Telos Systems, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio with offices in Europe, is a leading manufacturer of ISDN, coded audio and telephone interface products for talk-shows, teleconferencing, audio production, remote broadcasts, and intercom applications.