03 September 2012 Cleveland Ohio, USA
Telos will debut its newest multi?line Talkshow System, the Hx6, at the 2012 IBC show in Amsterdam, September 7 ? 11, 2012.
Hx6 is a six?line Talkshow system equipped with advanced Telos hybrids and a full suite of audio processing capabilities, including Telos' renowned Digital Dynamic EQ, that are designed to extract excellent caller audio from even the most unruly far?end connections. Hx6 works with POTS or ISDN phone lines, and comes equipped with dual hybrids for high?quality conferencing with the same advanced technology used in the best?selling Telos Hx1 and Hx2 telephone hybrids.
With its huge feature set and superior sound quality, Hx6 gives an instant audio upgrade to broadcasters with phone?centric programming. Benefits include:
- Our most advanced digital hybrids, with DSP algorithms optimized for superior performance with today's wide variety of incoming call types.
- Telos DDEQ (Digital Dynamic EQ) and adjustable smart?level AGC, which provide spectrally consistent audio from call to call even on notoriously tough cellular calls.
- Smooth, proven symmetrical wide?range AGC by the audio processing experts at Omnia Audio.
- Studio adaptation and a subtle, inaudible pitch shifter that work together to prevent feedback in open?speaker studio environments.
- A sophisticated caller override that improves performance and allows precision adjustment of the degree to which talent audio "ducks" the caller audio.
- Beautiful new Telos VSet6 six?line phone controllers with large, colorful VGA LCD displays that provide intuitive operation and setup. Telos?exclusive Status Symbols™ provide producers and talent with animated, high?contrast icons that communicate line and caller status at a glance.
- Three different Hx6 versions matched to your choice of analog POTS phone lines, ISDN?S (Europe), or ISDN?U (North American) digital phone lines.
- Caller ID for both analog and digital telephone connections, which is displayed on the VSet6 phoneset and the included XScreen Lite call screening application.
- Livewire IP?Audio that enables fast, one?cable integration with Axia networks, and provides Axia board operators with seamless, on?console control of multiple lines and hybrids.
- Choice of standard Analog I/O or optional, extra?cost AES/EBU I/O.
- Easy setup and configuration via Ethernet using any PC and your favorite Web browser.
- XScreen Lite call screening software from Broadcast Bionics, provided at no cost with Hx6 systems.
Telos Hx6 will ship during Q4, 2012. Ask your Telos dealer for details about ordering and availability.
Telos is the trusted world leader for broadcast telephony, IP & ISDN codecs, streaming audio and audio logging. With thousands of radio and TV broadcasters relying on Telos broadcast phone systems every day, Telos Talkshow Systems are indisputably "The Best Way to Hear From There."
Visitors to IBC in Amsterdam, 7 - 11 September 2012, can see the new Hx6 Talkshow System, along with the entire family of Telos broadcast equipment, at the Telos Alliance display in Hall 8, Booth 8.D29. For more in?depth information about Telos products, visit Telos-Systems.com, and for media information, contact Clark Novak at Telos Systems via email at cnovak@TelosAlliance.com, or call +1 216-241-7225.
Download a print?quality version of this photo from the Telos photo gallery at Telos-Systems.com/press-gallery/
Telos Systems is a Telos Alliance company, Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio with offices in Europe, Telos is a leading manufacturer of audio codecs for ISDN and IP connections, and POTS and VoIP telephone interface products for talk?shows, teleconferencing, audio production, remote broadcasts, and intercom applications.